By visiting our Site or providing your personal information to us or placing your order with us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the processing of any personal information that you provide, as described below.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE PRACTICES, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDE US WITH ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
|TABLE OF CONTENT|
|1.||What information about the users do we collect?|
|2.||How do we use this information?|
|3.||Deleting your information|
|4.||Cookies and Similar Technologies|
|5.||Sharing of information|
|6.||Storage and Security of Information|
|7.||Links to third party sites|
|8.||California Resident Rights|
|9.||How do we respond to legal requests?|
|11.||How do I withdraw my consent?|
|12.||Governing law and Dispute Resolution|
|14.||Welcoming of suggestions|
1.What information about the users do we collect?
- Information that you provide us: We collect the information you provide when you use our services, including without limitation, when you register for an account, browse our Site, use our services, place an order, search or shop for products, engage with us through any social media platform, signup for newsletter, share your feedback, communicate or interact with us in any manner. This can include personally identifiable information (PII) as well as non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII), such as your full name, shipment address, profile details, email address, contact number, location, your queries etc. We also collect information about how you use our services, such as the types of products you search or add to your cart, or content you engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
- Information that we collect when you use the Site: We also collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Site. In other words, when you access the Site, we are aware of your usage of the Site, and gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including geo-location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web-log information.
- Information that we collect from third party sources: You can engage with us through social media websites or mobile applications. When you engage with us through social media sites, such as Instagram, you allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platform.
- We will also collect your payment method, so as to provide you a quicker access.
- We suggest that you exercise good judgment and caution while providing your personal information.
2.How do we use this information?
We use all of the information we have to help us provide, support and improve our services and to deliver you the products that you order or the services that you request. We use the information collected from you for the following purposes:-
- Enable you to create Accounts or otherwise access and use the Platform and Services (e.g., remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit)
- To deliver the products or have the products that you order delivered to your delivery address;
- To contact you about your order or request;
- To process your returns or exchange requests; and to process your refund;
- To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site.
- To improve our sites, products/services, customer service, and customer shopping experience.
- To be able to deliver our services, personalize content, and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in on and off our services.
- We use your information to send you marketing communications, newsletter, communicate with you about our services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on of our services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
- We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services.
- We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Company, our users, or the public.
- To respond to summons, court orders, directions or other judicial processes.
- To provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety.
3.Deleting your information
Your information, account and the feedback that you share on our platform is yours. You can at any time delete the same. However, you acknowledge that we may retain some of the information so deleted for a reasonable period of time in order to comply with legal requests. You can request us to delete your information by writing to us at (enter email).
4.Cookies and Similar Technologies
5.Sharing of Information
- Whenever you post or share the feedback on the Site, such feedback, including your name is publicly viewable by the users and viewers of Site.
- We may share information, including your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) with our vendors, partners, associates, affiliated entities/subsidiaries/branch offices for legitimate business purposes. For example, whenever you will place an order with us for a particular product, we will share a few of your information, including name, contact details and delivery address to our delivery partners who will ship and deliver the product to your delivery address. Similarly, since we are a drop shipping platform, we will share some of your information with such vendors in order to fulfil your order.
- We use third party hosting service provider, namely GoDaddy, therefore your data would be stored on their secure servers.
- We keep your information safe and do not share your information with any other third party. However, if we merge with or are acquired by another company or we sell our Website or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company, in those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that would be transferred.
- We may also share your information in response to legal request. Please refer to Section 10.
6.Storage and Security of Information
- Storage: Your data is stored on the servers of third-party hosting service provider, namely, GoDaddy, on its secure servers.
- Retention: Personal information that we collect, access or process will be retained only so long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected, as necessary for our legitimate business purposes, or as required or authorized by law. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfil the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased or made de-identified or anonymous.
7.Links to other sites
8.California Resident Rights Notice
- If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes of personal information to third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes.
- To make such request, please submit a written request specifying that you want a copy of the Company’s “California Privacy Rights” and send it to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include “Attn: California Privacy” in the subject line. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.
- Non-affiliated third parties are independent from the Company and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
9.How do we respond to legal requests?
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals and government authorities. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, we may provide information to third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud and abuse on and off of our Services. We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us, and therefore our Site is not intended for children. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, such children. If you are not of majority (or above) as per the law of jurisdiction that applies to you, you are not authorized to use the Services. If the Company learns that a child has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its database.
11.How can I withdraw my consent?
If you register your account with us or make a purchase, you might automatically start receiving promotional emails, SMS, and direct mail from us. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at:-
12.Governing law and Dispute Resolution
14.Welcoming of suggestions
Last updated on October 24, 2021.