This Return & Refund Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) shall govern the relationship between iPerfect LLC, having its registered office at 177 Shelby Farms Drive, Alabaster Alabama – 35007 (hereinafter referred to the “Company” or “iPerfect” or “iPerfect Shop” or “Us” or “Our” or “We”) and you (hereinafter referred to “You” or “Your” or “User” or “Users” or “Customers”) when you make any purchases or place orders on our site, i.e. www.iperfectshop.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website” or “Site” or “Platform”).
Please read this Policy carefully, as it forms a binding agreement between you and iPerfect Shop. If you do not accept this Policy in its entirety, then you may not purchase our products or place an order with us. Besides this, you shall purchase and use the products available through the Site, and may return the same, in strict compliance with this Policy and all other applicable laws, rules and regulations that you may be subject to (collectively referred to as, “Applicable Laws”).
1.Acceptance of this Policy
By placing an order with us, returning the products so purchased, or by clicking on a button or taking similar action to signify your affirmative acceptance of this Policy, you hereby represent that:
- You are of sound mind and at least of such minimum legal age as per the jurisdiction of the State in which you reside, in order to form a binding contract with us. In case you are not of the age of majority as per the laws of the State that you reside in, then you must have the permission of your lawful guardian to place an order or make purchases on the Website.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
a) Product Description:
We use our best endeavour to make the vendors/sellers provide accurate and materially complete description of all the products that they list on our Website. However, we do not warrant that such description will always be accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
b) Quick view type feature:
We may offer a quick view type feature for various products listed on our Site. This feature allows you to view price information about the product and add the product to your cart without opening the product page. This feature is for your convenience only. In case, you want full details about a particular product, please visit the product page.
We endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date pricing information with respect to the products listed on the Site. We cannot, however, warrant against pricing errors. iPerfect Shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product whose price was incorrectly posted on the Site as a result of any error. If this occurs, we will notify you by email or other written communication. Besides this, iPerfect Shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated retail price of the concerned Product. We may also update the prices of the products, from time to time, at our sole discretion or on the request of our vendors/sellers.
4.Payments and Taxes
b) You shall be responsible to borne all the applicable taxes and duties (wherever applicable) (unless expressly provided elsewhere by us).
c) All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to us, we or our vendors/sellers or delivery partners will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
5.Return and Refund
- Return:There are certain products listed on the Site which are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once placed. Then there are certain products for which there is a 15 days and 30 days return policy, respectively. You can find these details on the respective product page (in product description). In case of any doubt, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. If you are unhappy with the product delivered to you and wish to return or exchange it (provided it is returnable), please send a return request to (firstname.lastname@example.org), or raise a return request on the Website, within the return window for the respective product. Post the expiry of the return window, your order shall become final sale, and would not be eligible for any return request.
- Missing Items in Delivery
: Our items and orders are checked thoroughly before they are handed over to dispatch. However, on the rare occasion that an order is incomplete after verification, we will re-deliver the item.
- Product damaged in Transit: In case the product that you placed an order for, is damaged while in transit, or in case a product different than what you ordered is delivered to you, you will be asked to provide a photograph as a proof within a period of 1 (one) day from the receipt of the product.
- Return Condition
: The product that you wish to return/exchange must be unworn, unused, and returned in the original condition in which it was shipped, including but not limited to the packaging box and any tags. If you attempt to return in violation of this clause, your return will be rejected.
- Responsibility of Return Shipping:
The customer is responsible for return charges and for shipping of the particular product to the respective vendor/seller.
- Credit of Refund:
All refunds are credited either to your original method of payment within a period of 4 (four) weeks. Moreover, in case of refunds, only the actual amount paid by you for the product at the time of checkout will be refunded, excluding shipping costs.
6.Reservation of Right
- We may, in our sole discretion, choose to not process or to cancel your order in certain circumstances. This may occur, for example, when the product that you wish to purchase is out of stock or has been mispriced, if we suspect the request is fraudulent, or in other circumstances that we, in our sole discretion, deem fit.
- We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take such steps as may be reasonably necessary to verify your identity for processing your order.
- We will either, not charge you, or refund the charges for orders that we cancel or do not process.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the Company reserves the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes.
7.Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Last updated on October 24, 2021.